Overall Rules we will be following:
- We will have a limited capacity due to social distancing and staffing levels – if we are full and you haven’t booked you will be turned away
- Table service only for food and drinks – no use of the bar area
- Restaurant bookings advised to guarantee entry
- Hand sanitizing upon entry and throughout
- Children must be supervised at all times and remain seated
- Limited times at tables due to bookings (2 hours)
- Tables MUST NOT be moved inside & out – they will be placed to social distance safely
- Contact details required for track and trace via Covid-19 NHS app
- Maximum of 6 per table inside & out
- You may need to queue outside on arrival and/or for use of the toilets
- Contactless Payments preferred where possible – Card only throughout
- No standing and drinking
- If you are showing any symptoms of COVID 19 please do not attend the premises – If you are showing any symptoms we may ask you to leave
What We expect from you:
- Enjoy the safe environment that we will be providing for you
- Respect social distancing with other customers and staff members by 2m everywhere possible
- 1-in-1 out for the toilets to keep as sanitary as possible
- Follow the floor signs & other signage up round the pub for distancing and one way systems
- Use our new app to help get your drinks to you faster!
- Download And Use NHS Track & Trace App on Arrival, You will be asked to prove this
Restaurant will be bookings only and certain time slots only so please book as far in advance as possible to avoid disappointment.
This will be a massive task for us and our staff, we have never in our lifetimes had to deal with a pandemic of this scale ever. Please bare this in mind in our first couple weeks as we are sure there will be tweaks to how the staff will operate and if you have any suggestions or if there is something that makes you feel uneasy, please let a manager know on shift as we will try to help solve any issues that we may not have foreseen.
Thank you again to all our customers keeping our small family business together, we hope people stick to these rules to keep us open for a foreseeable time! See you soon, See you safe.
Anton, Gaynor & Conor